Please click to download our updated Power Sheet. And be sure to check out the live links on the Power Sheet for more inspiration and players’ stories.
Meet our 1st Honorary Insightful Player, Shad Ireland
A courageous athlete and dialysis patient inspired to compete in the 2014 Ironman World Championship
Stand up and cheer if:
- A teacher or coach looking for ways to inspire your students or players to do the right thing.
- A parent who wonders how to improve your child’s chances at successful adulthood, measured not by salary or professional accomplishments but by integrity and courage.
- A student who loves watching your favorite players on the field and imagines that there is a lot you can learn from them.
- Professional athletes have much to teach today’s youth about persistence, humility, fortitude, and integrity — if they can just find the right platform.
- Finding the right role models is crucial to enabling our youth to flourish and succeed at whatever they choose to do.
- Sometimes all it takes for our youth to stay on the right path is having a caring adult show them the way.
If you dream of seeing today’s youth seize the qualities of fortitude, honesty and courage that will make them productive members of society and successful adults, then join our bold movement of hope to help make it a reality. That’s what it means to be on the Insightful Player® team.
The source of my inspiration for the Insightful Player® campaign
|Coach Walter R. Carew, Sr.||Catherine Mary Carew|
|I was born into football, and it has been a big part of my entire life. My late father was a dedicated high school coach (in several Halls of Fame as a Head Football and Baseball Coach and athlete). He used sports to help kids build strong character and learn valuable life skills. He taught me the importance of having sky-high values, rock-solid integrity and an unshakable belief in my dreams. Partnering with NFL players to make this world a better place is my dream. Thanks Dad!||My late mother was the epitome of pure love and the kindest person I have ever known. Her love for children was awe-inspiring. She always had hot cookies waiting for us when we came home from school. After we grew up and left home, she joyfully continued the tradition with children she didn’t even know. She spent her life lifting people up and when she was feeling down which wasn’t often she did so even more. Thanks Mom!|